Effective Medical Facials, Including Microdermabrasion
WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion offers many benefits to most skin types. Through the use of a diamond-embedded tip or gentle abrasive crystals combined with an air stream, the microdermabrasion method gently removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, leaving skin soft and smooth. Removal of the dead skin brings the healthy under layer of skin to the surface, encouraging healthy cell rejuvenation. The process is entirely safe, painless and non-invasive, usually taking less than 30 minutes for a facial treatment or 60 minutes with complete facial treatment. Microdermabrasion can leave your skin softer, smoother and fresher looking than you may even thought possible.
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks, age spots, pigmentation imbalances
- A renewed fresh skin tone and more youthful appearance
- Reduction of enlarged pores
- Decreased appearance of scars from trauma, acne, chicken pox, etc.
- Improved appearance of sun damaged skin.
How many treatments do I need?
A series of 6 treatments scheduled 7 to 10 days apart is recommended. After optimal results are achieved, one or two treatments per month are suggested to maintain results.